Changes in the feedbase and groundcover are updated every 5 days. Changes in conditions can be viewed through the use of the slider scale to move backwards to the previous records.
The National Comparison can be done in selecting layers that include:
- Total Standing Dry Matter (TSDM)
- Ranking of seasonal change in Totals Standing Dry Matter
- Green Standing Dry Matter
- Dead / Dry Standing Dry Matter
- Ground cover and changes to growth (Fractional cover) can also be selected and compared over 5 day increments.